First off, we are sorry for being a little absent lately: here are the latest updates on our Queen!
- Google just released its official list of 2010’s most Googled celebrities.
Here is the full list:
10. Brad Pitt – 5,000,000
9. Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba – 6,120,000
8. Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan – 9,140,000
7. Angelina Jolie, Adam Lambert, Paris Hilton – 11,100,000
6. Kanye West – 20,400,000
5. Madonna, Chris Brown – 30,400,000
4. Britney Spears – 37,200,000
3. Taylor Swift – 45,500,000
2. Beyonce, Miley Cyrus – 68,000,000
1. Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga – 151,000,000(punchbowl blog)
- Pop icon Madonna — an admitted health nut — is teaming up with celebrity trainer Chris Dedicik and manager Gary Oseary to open an international chain of high-end fitness gyms dubbed Hard Candy, the title of Madonna’s 2008 studio album!
Now we all can have scary, veiny limbs. Just like Madge….
“Hard Candy Fitness is a one of a kind experience merging fitness with entertainment. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our members,” says Dedicik.
Hard Candy Fitness Center members will have access to numerous amenities and classes, including Zumba, Latin Moves and Cardio Kickboxing, as well as new programming designed specifically for Hard Candy Fitness. The centers are also expected to include a Bike Studio and a Mind Body Studio, where members can practice BarWorks, Sculpting, Capoeria and yoga.The first gym, a 30,000 sq. ft. facility boasting the best in revolutionary ellipticals and other fitness equipment, will open in Mexico City’s posh Bosques de las Lomas neighborhood on Nov. 2009.
Madonna and Oseary are in the early stages of opening 10 more Hard Candy locations in Russia, Brazil, Argentina, and throughout Europe and Asia.
- Madonna is making a pre-Christmas trip to Malawi.
The 52-year-old singer - who has adopted children David, five, and Mercy, four, from the African nation, as well as biological children Lourdes, 14 and Rocco, 10 - plans to make a visit to help with charity work and allow David to see his biological father before the end of this year.
A source said: "Madonna likes nothing more than rolling up her sleeves and shoving her hands down a blocked well. She likes to do her bit.
"When she adopted David she promised his dad she'd stay in touch and visit often."
The 'Material Girl' hitmaker is also planning to raise funds for the country - among the poorest in Africa - with a concert in the near future.
The source added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "She has big plans to raise money, including a possible charity concert next year."
Madonna has recently been seen out with a new man, 24-year-old dancer Brahim Zaibat, and it is believed her planned trip to Africa was one of the reasons she broke up with former boyfriend, Brazilian model Jesus Luz.
However, Brahim will not be accompanying her on her trip as friends confirm the pair are involved in a "no strings-fling".
The source said: "Madonna and Brahim are not serious - they are having a no-strings fling. He certainly won't be making the trip."
- Madonna and her children arrived at New York's JFK airport from London (october 24th)