Lady GaGa channels Madonna

Lady GaGa surely wants to pay an homage to Madonna by channeling her in her videos. This time, it's "Alejandro" video, where you can see her baing inspired by Madonna's "Vogue" video.
Lady GaGa recently gave an interview, speaking about Madonna (again):
"Madonna is a wonderful wonderful person. She is so full of the most wonderful freedom and spirit, and is so kind. Working with her has always been very exciting and very fun. We have shared some wonderful honest moments together. She comes to my shows, I’ve asked her questions, she give me advice."

And on Larry King show, there she is again, talking on Madonna, again.

"I think Madonna is great. She’s been a wonderful friend, very kind and supportive, and amazing. She’s such an incredible woman and… I get compared to so many people and we all get compared to each other, whether we’re blond, brunette, black, white, straight, gay… but on another level it’s kinda funny, because my Mother looks very much like Madonna and the older I’ve got the more I look like my Mother. So, sometimes I just wanna say, “It’s not my fault, I look like her!”

Did you have fun doing that skit on SNL with her ?

"Yeah, I did! She’s great. We had a blast, we were laughing… We were both driving everyone crazy … rehearsing over and over and over again and SNL just wanted us to go get ready for the show…and we kept going… She is so great… There’s no bad comparison to Madonna, she’s so wonderful… and there can never be another Madonna, so I have to think of even more ways to annoy and shock everyone, because she has done everything."

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home