Guetta: 'I was unlucky with Madonna'


David Guetta has suggested that record label issues may prevent the release of his collaboration with Madonna. The DJ and producer confirmed to The Guardian that he and Madonna recently wrote and recorded a track together.
Guetta said: "It's a tricky situation, because she's now out of a record deal. We don't even know what's going to happen with it. It's a huge record, so it's really frustrating. The track is part of the Warner deal, but it's not on the album, so why would they invest any money in it? I was really unlucky with that one."
Of his recent work on 'Scream' and 'Acapella' with Kelis, he added: "I wanted that song on my album, so we had a fight. But we're good now."
Guetta added that he respected Black Eyed Peas for seeking a collaboration with him rather than just imitating his records. "They wanted my sound," he said. "Will.i.am is an incredible producer. He could've said, 'Okay, I'm just going to copy that sound'. But he called me to do 'I Gotta Feeling' and 'Rock That Body'."

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home