News in Brief

  • UK breakfast morning show GMTV have started to run adverts to promote an interview Madonna gave to presenter Ben Shephard recently.
    The interview will air during the 06:00-09:25am broadcast on Monday 07 December.

  • According to HMV Japan, the DVD release of Madonna's "Sticky&Sweet" tour is to be released the forthcoming February:
    Format: CD with DVD
    Release Date: February 10, 2010
    Catalog #: WPZR30363
    Label: Warner Music Japan

  • Weekly poll
Best performance of "Frozen"?
Drowned World Tour
Re-Invention Tour
Sticky & Sweet Tour
uggs









  • Adam Lambert talks about meeting Madonna:
    "I freaked out! I went to her house a few months ago and her son David answered the door. Then she swooped in and told me “If we do something together, I’m pretty bossy”. I’m like “I’ve heard!” "

  • Release date of Guy Oseary's "Sticky&Sweet" book is pushed to January 2010.

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home