Madonna talks Lady Gaga in the March issue of Rolling Stone


“I don’t think she wants my crown,” Madonna said for the March issue of Rolling Stone magazine, for which she's also on the cover. “We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other.”

“The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt she blatantly ripped-off one of my songs,” she continued. “It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown” or “she’s in some space of mine.” She has her thing. I think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously ran with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly.”

The provocative 56-year-old also shut down critics who say that she’s too old to be doing the kind of sexy and outrageous stunts usually reserved for younger pop stars.

“Women my age have accepted they’re not allowed to behave a certain way,” she said. “I never followed rules. I’m not going to start now.”

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home