Katy Perry: I want to be like Madonna


'I think Madonna, especially early in her career, when she was laying the foundations of her character, has been able to evolve constantly, managing to give the audience at every appearance a new visual interpretation and concept of herself.
'She was able to keep up the interest of the people, because you never knew with what she would come out with the next time.
'And, regularly, has offered a solid and consistent musical product. I hope to do the same, to make sure that people continue to be interested in me and in ten years, to find out, looking back, I have produced songs that will never be forgotten,", says Katy for L'Uomo Vogue Italia.

dailymail

1 comments:

adrbik said...

Perry never be like Madonna!

www.monika-brodka.blogspot.com

Sledeće Prethodno home