- Beth Ditto performs Vogue - again - in her underwear!
- Legendary singer, Madonna has inspired quite a few successful performers – including Rihanna! In an interview with We Love Pop, the “Umbrella” singer opened up about her love for the “Material Girl”.
“I think that Madonna was a great inspiration for me, especially on my earlier work,” she said. “If I had to examine her evolution through time, I think she reinvented her clothing style and music with success every single time. And at the same time remained a real force in entertainment in the whole world.“
- It's official: Madonna and her daughter Lola's Material Girl line is a hit! It's been doing so well at Macy's, the two are expanding the collection this summer into fall! So what will they be adding? The new collection includes beauty line, sleepwear, denim, social dresses, among other things!
- Madonna's Birthday project! Check out what our friends at news-of-madonna.com are planning for Queen's birthday!
- MTV wrote an article on Jamie King, introducing him as a choreographer-turned-concert director, and Madonna and Guy Oseary stopped by to say few words...
Guy Oseary, Madonna's manager, credits King with creating a balanced atmosphere for his client. "Jamie has an incredible ability to get Madonna in creative space; working and having fun at the same time," he says. "She is at ease when she knows he is there. It is much more than choreography. He and Madonna plan everything out A to Z when it comes to her live show."
Madonna concurs: "No one knows more about music and movement than Jamie King."
- Madonna reacted to the undergoing protests in Malawi, protesting against their government: "I am deeply concerned about the violence in Malawi, especially devastating impact on Malawi's children."