The new Material Girl Collection to kick off

MG Icon, the joint venture between Madonna and Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICON) unveiled today its spring 2011 marketing campaign for its Material Girl brand featuring actress, television host and musician, Kelly Osbourne. Material Girl is available exclusively at Macy's and macys.com in the United States. The multi-media campaign will debut in April issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines such as Seventeen, Teen Vogue and Cosmopolitan as well as outdoor, cinema, in-store at Macy's, in Macy's marketing collateral and online.
Madonna commented, "Kelly represents a true Material Girl. She is edgy, cool and has a unique sense of style that Lola and I love."
Dari Marder, chief marketing officer, Iconix Brand Group, stated, "Kelly Osbourne plus Madonna plus Lola equals an incredible new marketing campaign for Material Girl. We are excited to be able to follow up on the successful launch of Material Girl with a fresh new campaign that is a true nod to Madonna's East Village roots, and Kelly fills the role perfectly."


prnewswire.com

And speaking of Lola and mama Madonna, seems like they raid each other's closets!

Access Hollywood recently caught up with Lourdes – nicknamed Lola by her mom – to chat about the evolution of her style, her and her Mom’s Material Girl fashion line (with Kelly Osbourne as the line’s new face) and what the singer takes from her daughter’s wardrobe.

“I used to look at the outfits that I wore when I was 11 and I was like, ‘That’s really ugly,’” the 14-year-old budding style-maker told Access. “I mean, I just thought I was the coolest kid ever and actually wasn’t.”

Lola revealed that Madonna can be found in her closet from time to time.

“She does actually… [and] I go into her closet. I’m not supposed to take things without asking, but she’s always taking things without asking,” she explained. “I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but… she has such amazing like clothes, so it’s like kind of annoying sometimes.”

And what exactly does the Material Mom like to borrow from her daughter?

“She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories,” Lola added.

accesshollywood.com

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home