Momsen "bad influence", Osbourse comes in as a replacement

Taylor Momsen has opened up about working with Madonna on her Material Girl clothing range, revealing she was a "bad influence" on the singer's daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star became pals with the 14 year old when she signed on as the face of the label last year.

In an interview with British magazine Grazia, the singer/actress is asked whether she felt her provocative persona had an impact on the youngster, and she replies, "I probably am a bad influence." Momsen, 17, also admits she worries about younger girls trying to copy her controversial image.

She adds, "The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: 'I want stripper shoes, Daddy!' He hated me! But I'm not saying, 'Be like me.' I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves. They wouldn't want to be like me. I'm crazy. I'm f**king out of my mind. I've been told I was out of my mind since I was 11."

thanks to our friends at aceshowbiz

on the other hand, Kelly Osbourne is so happy to be the new face of the Material Girls clothing line.

She said: "To be thought of as an inspiration in that way is brilliant I hope little girls look up to Lourdes because she doesn't dress too grown up and she always looks so stylish." 

diva report

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home