Madonna's brother brands her 'creepy' for dating younger men Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/853574-madonnas-brother-brands-her-creepy-for-dating-younger-men#ixzz1ByluS4uo


Madonna’s brother Christopher Ciccone has labelled her 'creepy' for having toy boy boyfriends.

The 52-year-old singer is currently in a relationship with French dancer Brahim Zaibat, who at 24 is the same age as her last boyfriend Jesus Luz, with her estranged sibling Christopher Ciccone – who hasn’t spoken to the superstar since he wrote a tell-all book, Life With My Sister Madonna, three years ago – admitting he doesn’t expect her to suddenly start romancing guys her own age.

Christopher said: 'I guess if she continues to date all these much younger guys, it could start to look creepy.


'But I think that a lot of Madonna's emotional needs are met by taking care of her children; these boyfriends must really be like a kind of distraction for her.


'She certainly isn't following societal values, but then again my sister never has and probably never will either.'

Christopher regrets his fall-out with his sister means he has no contact with her children, 14-year-old Lourdes – who is known as Lola – Rocco, 10, David, five, and four-year-old Mercy, but hopes he can eventually build a relationship with them.

He told RadarOnline.com: 'Lola has turned-out really well, and I'm sure her mother is very proud of her. Hopefully in time I can have the same relationship with Madonna's children as I do with my other sister Melanie's kids.'

Christopher recently founded his own music management company, The Ciccone Factory, and hopes to teach aspiring stars how to emulate the success of Madonna.

He added: 'Madonna was a genius at changing her image into something that her fans could identify with and replicate if they wanted, and that's something I'm trying to teach my own acts as I try to mentor their music careers.'

metro.co.uk

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home