News in brief

  • Madonna's daughter Lourdes recently updated her blog, saying she wants to dye her hair and mentioning her mom's opinion on her writing a blog.
    "I read this blog aloud to my mother and she is sitting here staring at me with no expression on her face, as if she doesn't approve of it! So now you all know what I have had to put up with for the past 14 years of my life :D"Check it out here!
    azcentral

  • Madonna's 1989 "Like A Prayer" was featured in Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time.



all about madonna


  • Ex-Madonna friend Sandra Bernhard says there's no love lost between her and the Queen of Pop. Despite sparking rumors with their close friendship in the late '80s, the openly gay comic tells new LGBT networking site dot429: "I didn't sleep with Madonna. We were pulling everybody's chains, creating a media frenzy. We were friends. We don't speak anymore. I keep my friends my whole life, but Madonna feels differently." She also takes a dim view of Madonna's boy toys, "I'm not sure how involved she is with these young boys. She has four kids at home."

    new york post

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home