News in Brief

  • Ever wondered what does Madonna's home town think of her?
    "She said she's from a stinky town or something," a gray-haired pipe fitter said. Actually, what the pop starlet said back in the mid-1980s was that nearby Bay City, where she was born, was a "smelly little town." She tried clarifying by saying she was referring specifically to a chemical plant. Too late. "There's a lot of people here who don't care for her now because of that," said Dean Hartman, 41, a school maintenance man. "I mean, it wasn't very nice."
    (Reading Eagle)


  • Graham Norton has confessed he would love to meet Madonna. The camp comedian promised if the Queen of Pop agreed to be a guest on his chat show he would dedicate an entire episode just to her.
    Graham said: "She's my Holy Grail of chat show guests. Why the hell would she do it though? But, if we're on the air long enough, hopefully there will come a day when she'll come on." He added: "Essentially it's because I'd like to meet her, it's as simple as that. I've never met her and I'd like to. In her case I think you'd do a special, I think you'd have to do a special just with her, maybe with other people along the way but it would be the Madonna show. If Glee can give up their show for her then I'm sure I can."
    (Your Local Guardian)

  • Weekly poll

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home