News in Brief

  • Liz Rosenberg is said to be leaving Warner Bros. Records after 38 years because the company can no longer afford her.
    Liz is not only Madonna's Validator of her entire career but also publicized other top acts as Cher, Michael Bublé, Stevie Nicks, Chrissie Hynde and Paul Simon.
    Liz may become a free agent and work for the label as a consultant - and if this happens, it could also resolve a sensible knot between Madonna, her former record company, and Live Nation.
    Anyway, the best part comes again from the great Liz herself, who was asked to comment on the buzz and said:
    "I don't make comments about myself, and I can't imagine where you heard that. I know that there are also rumors that I've been sleeping with George Clooney, but I'm not commenting on that, either."

  • The self-proclaimed king of the Roma, Florin Cioaba, said Tuesday he wants to give Madonna a gold plaque to thank the singer for criticizing discrimination against his people.
    “Madonna deserves great credit. She drew the whole world’s attention to discrimination against the Roma,” Cioaba told journalists.
    The plaque has been ordered from a jeweller in Italy and will be made from 24-carat gold, the Romanian news agency Mediafax reported.

  • MadonnaTribe have published some tidbits about the Madonna songs to be on "Glee":
    "Borderline" and "Open Your Heart" are actually mixed into one song as sort of a medley while all the other songs are performed in full or in an edit version. All songs' arrangements are inspired by the album original versions of the songs except for "Express Yourself", inspired by the famous "Video Version" and "Crazy For You" which is presented as an exclusive acoustic guitar version.

  • Rosie O’Donnell said on her Sirius XM show that she was surprised by the headlines generated by her new relationship with Tracy Kachtick-Anders.
    The two were spotted by the paparazzi holding hands in Miami on Dec. 29, and O’Donnell revealed that the headlines her new relationship has generated were a surprise.
    “I felt like Madonna for a moment. Truthfully I’m not really that kind of famous where people follow me. It’s only happened to me when I’ve been with Madonna, to tell you the truth. But aside from her (Madonna), everyone else I know who’s famous doesn’t really think they’re as famous as they are, including me. I had no idea that it would be on CNN. Breaking news. … It’s odd for me … and quite odd for Tracy.”


0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home