Madonna in London

Madonna landed at London Heathrow's Terminal 5 this morning, just after 06.30 from New York with all the kids.

Pictures: Madonna and Lourdes and New York's airport JFK (October 18th)



--------------------

And speaking of Lourdes and her mamma, here's what Madonna has to say about her daughter in her interview for "Rolling Stone":

On Lourdes introducing her to new music: She turned me on to the Ting Tings. There’s a band she loves called Disco Bitch. She’s into My Chemical Romance, and she’s outgrown the Jonas Brothers. She loves Lady Gaga, Ciara, Rihanna, T.I. and Justin [Timberlake]. She lives with the iPod in her ears.

On Lourdes critiquing her: Oh, yeah. My shows, my music, definitely. She’s brutally honest, not just with me, but everyone, about what you’re wearing, who you’re dating, the music you listen to, every choice that you make. She wears the same sizes as me now, so she steals my clothes, my shoes, she’s constantly in my closets. And she’s working on the show now. Now, we feel more like friends, and we fight every other minute. A normal mother-daughter relationship, going through puberty.

On Lourdes’ role on tour: She dresses the dancers backstage. She’s really into hair and make-up, so she does a lot of experimenting. She’s very talented. She could absolutely design her own line of clothes, she’s got great style. Everyone asks her what she thinks of their outfit. Her, not me.

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home